The Best Key Finder
- Tile-Mate Key Finder. See More Reviews.
- Tile Sport Key Finder. See More Reviews.
- Eksy Wireless Key Finder. See More Reviews.
- Cube Tracker Key Finder. See More Reviews.
- TrackR Pixel Bluetooth Key Finder Tracking Device. See More Reviews.
- iTrack Motion Bluetooth Key Finder. See More Reviews.
What is the best GPS tracker for keys?
We’re sure that once you go through their details you’ll never have trouble finding your keys again!
- TrackR bravo.
- Click ‘n Dig.
- Vibez Smart Finder.
- Esky Wireless.
- Pebblebee Key Finder.
- Chipolo Classic. Chipolo’s Bluetooth key finder is a small device that features a 90-decibel alarm.
- HButler Orbit.
How do key finders work?
A: A key finder is an electronic device that is attached to your keys, phone, or other items that you want to keep track of. The best key finder device will beep or flash or give you a signal on your smartphone to help you locate a lost object.
How much does a key finder cost?
The average key finder costs between $20 and $30. A few, like the Tile Pro, cost $35, but offer longer range than standard key finders. At $50 at the time we reviewed it, the Pixie Point has been the most expensive key finder we’ve reviewed, but it relies on augmented reality to help you find your keys.
Is there an app to help find your car keys?
Locate your keys with Tile’s tracker app. Once you have purchased your Tile, simply attach your Tile Mate key tracker to your keys and download the Tile app to your Apple iOS or Android device.
What is a Bluetooth Key Finder?
Bluetooth trackers are usually used to find keys, car keys, wallets, bags, backpacks, toys, TV remotes and even small pets. You make it ring by pressing a button in the app on your phone, which makes the Bluetooth gadget ring with a loud melody to help you find your missing item.
Does Walmart sell key finders?
Wireless Key Finder – Walmart.com.