Has anyone died from eating cookie dough? Linda Rivera died last summer, four years after she ate a few spoonfuls of prepackaged cookie dough that was later found to be contaminated with a dangerous strain of E. coli. First, her kidneys stopped functioning and she went into septic shock.. How long after eating raw cookie … Continue reading Question: Can You Get Sick From Eating Expired Cookie Dough?
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed