You want to dig all the way to the bottom layer, which is bedrock.
You will know that you’ve reached that layer because you won’t be able to go any further.
Diamond ore is found in layers 1 to 15, especially in layer 8.
Step 2: Start the mine around layers 8 to 11 by digging a central room.
What is the fastest way to find diamonds in Minecraft?
- Prepare your inventory for strip mining.
- Dig downward to a height of at least 16 blocks.
- Set up your home base.
- Dig your main tunnel.
- Dig a branch on the left or right side of your tunnel.
- Dig a small branch a few blocks left or right.
- Dig back to the main tunnel.
- Mine anything in between the two tunnels.
How do you know what layer you are on in Minecraft PE?
To check what layer you’re on, check the Y value on your map (F3 on PC) (FN + F3 on Mac). It can be found in veins as large as 8 blocks of Ore. Lava frequently appears between layers 4-10. To stay safe, be sure to stay above these layers.
How do you find diamonds in Minecraft survival?
How to Get Diamonds in Survival Minecraft
- Step 1: Tunneling. When you make a mine, the best way I know to efficiently get down is to make a staircase mine. How to make one?
- Step 2: Layers. Once you get to bedrock, dig out a little area to find the highest bedrock block.
- Step 3: Diamonds. Keep tunneling until you find some.
- 14 Discussions. Mattheo.
Which biome has most diamonds?
Diamonds Are More Common in Deserts, Savannas, and Mesas.
How many diamonds are in a chunk?
There is an average of about 3.04 diamond ore per chunk-sized area. The highest concentration of diamonds occurs in levels 5–12. Because of the lava lakes, there is slightly less diamond ore in the middle of that range (around layer 8). Vein of diamond ore.